Original LEGO Creation Competitions
2019 Theme - Travel!
2019 Official Rules & General Information
1. Competition entries must be submitted at the Kennett Opera House on the Downtown Square on
Friday, September 6th from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (or by special arrangement). A separate registration form must be completed for each submission.
2. Fall Into Arts committee reserves the right to reject entries deemed unsuitable for this
3. This year's theme is "Travel". Participants may enter original work created within the last three years. The term "original" refers to no kit themed constructions.
4. Entries will be showcased during the Fall Into Arts Festival, on Saturday, Sept. 7th, at The Opera House on the North side of the Square.
5. Over $250 in prize money will be awarded. Prizes will be awarded on discretion of the judges as well as a "Peoples Choice" vote.
2019 LEGO Submission Requirements
The LEGO Creation must be:
1. Submitted with an entry form at the Kennett Opera House on September 6th. Your submission must be collected following the event (5:00 pm on Saturday, September 7th).
2. An original idea from you or your team.
3. Created by you.
If you have any questions or concerns,
please contact us at www.kafta.org
Over $250 will be awarded for the
Original LEGO Creation Competitions.