Adult Art/Craft & Photography Competitions
2023 Official Rules & General Information
1. Competition entries will be accepted at the Kennett Opera House (100 N. Main St.) in Kennett
on Friday, September 8th from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (or by special arrangement) in the following five  categories:
PAINTING [watercolors, oils, acrylics, pastels]
GRAPHICS [pen&ink, pencils, mixed media, computer art]
ALL OTHER MEDIA [sculpture, fiber art, jewelry, ceramics, glass, wood]
BLACK & WHITE
The maximum number of entries is limited to a total of five (5) in any combination, but no more than two (2) in any one category. Committee in charge of accepting entries reserves the right to reject any entries deemed unsuitable for this competition. A total of $1,000.00 in prize money will be awarded. See AWARDS below.
2. All entries must have been created by the competitor within the last three  years.
3. Artists must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Entries should be left until 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 9th, and must be picked up NO LATER THAN 5 pm on Saturday, Sept. 9th.
5. Framing is optional but paintings, graphics, & photos must be fitted with wire or other secure hanging devices attached.
6. Overall size for artwork is not to exceed 60" in either direction.
Overall size for photography (including matting and outside dimensions of frame) is 26"x30".
Minimum photo size: 8"x10"
Maximum photo size: 16"x24"
7. Entry fee is $5 per work of art, due when entries are submitted.
Entry fees are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or concerns,
please call Tommy Allgood at 573.344.4016.
Prize Money will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category and to one Best All Around.
Click the above button to take you to the online Adult Art/Craft & Photo Competition registration form.