VIRTUAL ART/CRAFT SHOW INFORMATION AND
Saturday, September 12th ........ 10:00 - 5:00
Sunday, September 13th ........... 12:00 - 4:00
This year's event will be virtual! Artists and vendors who partisipate will be featured on the Fall Into Art festival Facebook page.
Check-in, Set-up, & Take-down Times
Posts will be made throughout the day on both Saturday, September 12th and Sunday, Septermber 13th. The Fall Into Arts page will feature vendor/artist spotlights, advertise products, and showcase local performers.
The $10 event fee will go towards advertising for your business. We will direct customers to your personal Facebook account or website.
Virtual Vendor Fee ......................................... $10
Rules & Guidelines
1. Deadline to register is Wednesday, September 9th.
2. Registration forms must be submitted with payment electronically via the Vendor Registration Form or mailed to the below address accompanied by check for space rental fees payable to KAFTA.
c/o Libby Mobley
PO Box 533
Kennett, MO 63857
3. You are asked to submit up to three photos of your work, a brief bio, and information about your work for the Vendor Spotlights by September 9th. Information regarding how customers can purchase your art/product is also needed.
4. Committee in charge of accepting exhibitor entries reserves the right to reject any vendors deemed unsuitable for this show.
5. Registration fees are non-refundable.