Artists, Crafters, Photographers, Artisans, and Community Vendors
GENERAL ART/CRAFT SHOW INFORMATION AND
Saturday, September 11th ........ 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inside spaces will be available in the Opera House and outside spaces will be grouped around the Courtsquare [for details see the Vendor Form].
Check-in, Set-up, & Take-down Times
Set-up will be from 7:45 - 9:45 am.
Take-down at 5 pm.
Check-in: 7:45 -9:45 am on Saturday at the Opera House on the North Side of the Kennett Square.
All booths are at least 10'x10'. Indoor and outdoor spaces will be assigned from the preference made on vendor registration form on a first-come first-serve basis. Please specify any special needs on the Vendor Form. KAFTA is willing to work to make everyone pleased with the festival.
Vendor Booth cost ......................................... $30
Rules & Guidelines
1. Deadline to register is Friday, September 3rd.
2. Registration forms must be submitted with payment electronically via the Vendor Registration Form or mailed to the below address accompanied by check for space rental fees payable to KAFTA.
c/o Libby Mobley
PO Box 533
Kennett, MO 63857
3. You may submit up to three photos of your work, a brief bio, and information about your work for pre-show publicity by August 21st.
4. Committee in charge of accepting exhibitor entries reserves the right to reject any displays deemed unsuitable for this show.
5. All vendors need to supply their own display fixtures. Please specify any special needs at the bottom of the registration form. We will do our best to accommodate such needs.
6. Registration fees are non-refundable.