Onsite LEGO Creation Competition
2019 Theme - Fun at the Fair!
This year's LEGO Creation Competition
will take place in real-time at Fall Into Arts!
Youth can participate in the Onsite LEGO Creation Competition by arriving to the LEGO Activity Zone during the designated time for their age group. Once registered, they will have up to an hour to complete an original LEGO creation using the LEGOs provided by the festival. Each contestant is asked to create their entry based on the 2019 theme, Fun at the Fair!
2019 Official Rules & General Information
1. Competition entries must be completed onsite at the LEGO Activity Zone located at the Kennett Opera House on the North side of the Downtown Square on
2. Entrants must be in grade 12 and under.
There will be three age categories for judging: grades 7-12, grades 3-6, and 2nd grade and under.
3. All interested participants should arrive to the LEGO Activity Zone to register prior to the start time of their age group.
Times for the competitions are as follows:
GRADES 7-12: 11:00 a.m. - Noon
GRADES 3-6: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
2nd GRADE & UNDER: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
4. This year's theme is "Fun at the Fair!". Participants should create their LEGO creation based on this theme. This could be anything from rides to parade floates to fair food. Everyone is encouraged to think outside the box!
5. All entries must be created by the entrant with no assistance.
6. Entries will be showcased following the competition at the Fall Into Arts Festival, on Saturday, Sept. 7th.
7. Judging will be completed by a panel and prizes will be awarded to winners.
Entries will be showcased following the competition at the Fall Into Arts Festival, on Saturday, September 7th. Following Fall Into Arts, entries will be displayed at the Dunklin County Library until the week of the Delta Fair. At that time, the entries will be returned to the entrant, if desired, or returned to the Fall Into Arts LEGO supply.
If you have any questions or concerns,
please contact us at www.kafta.org