Historic Photography Contest
New this year! Old photos of the area are popular these days.
You may have some that are special to you and your family.
Why notshow them off at Fall Into Arts?
2018 Official Rules & General Information
1. Competition entries will be accepted on Friday, September 7th, from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. at the Opera House, 100 North Side Square, Kennett, MO.
2. Entrants of all ages are encouraged.
3. The maximum number of entries is limited to a total of three (3) in any combination of the following categories.
4. Non-refundable entry fee of $1.00 per entry is due when entries are submitted. Make checks payable to KAFTA.
5. Fall Into Arts committee reserves the right to reject entries deemed unsuitable for this competition.
6. Photographs need not have been taken by exhibitor.
7. All entries must be framed or matted and ready for hanging. Minimum photo size is 8"x10".
8. The Festival Staff will handle each entry with care, but will not be responsible for any damage that occurs under any circumstance.
9. Entries will be on display Saturday, September 8th, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Opera House. Entries should be picked up between 4:30-5:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 8th.
10. Ribbons will be awarded on discretion of the Judges.
Additionally, reliance on copyrighted works, such as music for your soundtrack,
will adversely affect the score your video receives in judging.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Libby Mobley: 573-888-1764 or 573-757-5325;